Job Opportunity – Assistant Outdoor Arts Producer
Culture Weston and Theatre Orchard are looking for an Assistant Outdoor Arts Producer on a one year freelance contract for 3 days per week.
£20,000 per annum, pro rata
We Are Looking For a Person Who Will:
• Support the administration, development and delivery of an outdoor arts programme in North Somerset
• Diversify and expand participation and audiences for outdoor arts in Weston-super-Mare and wider North Somerset
• Build on Theatre Orchard and Culture Weston’s current community partnerships and make new connections with isolated and under-represented communities
• Help to extend Culture Weston and Theatre Orchard’s cultural offer in outdoor settings with inclusivity at the heart of this new creative landscape
• Enable opportunities for communities to become active creative participants
• Develop approaches to breaking down barriers between artists/communities
• Support the administrative processes, technical delivery and evaluation procedures that underpin programmes of work
• Form new relations with non-arts festivals
• Enable a variety of voices and perspectives to contribute toward the emerging events programme of Culture Weston
As an organisation we are keen to actively address issues around systemic racism through our creative work, and to diversify our staff team as part of this drive.
We positively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds with different skills, experiences and stories to apply for the post.
Closing date: 16 November, 10am